Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MYOB #22 Poker Night Again, and my 50th beer!


02/05/09
A month has already gone by and I am looking forward to seeing what is in the fridge for poker night this time.

Here we go:



#1 Flying Dog Road Dog Porter - An excellent porter that pours dark brown with a nice head with a great malty flavor. 6% Alcohol so be careful. The label actually says "Good Beer, No Shit" on it and they apparently fought for 4 years to be able to print the word "Shit" on the label. There is a little story on the side of the bottle about this.






#2 Hop Hound Amber Wheat - Not great not horrible, wheat beers are not my thing so that is about all you are going to get out of me. Michelobs attempt at microbrew...or a way to fool consumers. I like the small beer companies because I like to root for the little guys.






#3 Flying Dog Doggie Style Classic Pale Ale - A good beer with nice hoppy flavor and good aroma. This beer has the honor of being my 50th different beer of the year. A major milestone for me and this blog.








Totals:

beers 50
countries 15
Continents 5

Cheers and more Beers!

No comments:

Post a Comment