Sunday, February 1, 2009

MYOB #17 Strange brews for LOST


01/28/09

While watching lost tonight I sampled a couple of interesting beers. The first was Laguitas The Hairy Eyeball Ale. It is a very strong tasting ale that is dark and has a bitter aftertaste. Not too bad but not really one I would drink again.

The other was Hebrew Messiah Bold "the chosen beer" I bought this one just because of the label. It made me laugh so I had to buy it. Then I tried it and it made me smile again. It is a very dark brown ale that tastes more like a porter. It is a little thicker and smoother than ususal with a very nice taste. I would definately drink this one again.

Totals:
Beers 27
Countries 7
Continents3
Cheers and more beers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Frankie, this is Zak from Shmaltz Brewing Company, the makers of HE'BREW Beer. Thanks so much for picking up a Messiah Bold. I'm really glad you enjoyed it. I love that one too. L'Chaim!!

    ReplyDelete