Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Phillies win game 5






While watching the Phillies run away with a win at home against the Yankees in the World Series I had three very nice beers

#296 New Holland Full Circle Kolsch- This is a nice light beer with good flavor. New Holland continues to impress me with their beers






#297 Clipper City McHenry - Clipper City is a local, MD, brewery that puts out a variety of good beers. This one is called a Baltimore Style Ale which I am not sure what that means. It was a nice light beer. Something to drink at baseball games. Oh yeah I am watching one.






#298 Wild Goose IPA - A great IPA. I really like the hoppy flavor. This style of beer appeals to me but more so with warm weather. As it gets colder I drift more towards lagers and stouts. Maybe Wild Goose makes one of those style beers.






The USA really has a great Beer culture with a huge variety of microbreweries to choose from.






Cheers and more beers



No comments:

Post a Comment