Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bohemia Rabbit Ale

Just a play on the names of the beers that I am reviewing here

#320 Never Summer Ale Boulder beer CO - Most ales are usually light yellow in color but this one is a dark amber color and has great malt and hop flavor. Really nicely flavored beer that is not too heavy. I believe this is a seasonal beer from Boulder brewing.






#321 Duck Rabbit Porter, NC - I first heard of this brewery about a month ago and now I cannot get enough of their beers. Each one is well worth every dollar of its purchase. This porter is dark and smooth with a great smokey taste. This is a really good beer!






#322 Bohemia Clasica, Mexico - I really need to start putting thought into my beer order. Bohemia is a good beer but following the Porter it seems dull and flat. I will have to try this again another time to give it a fair review.






Cheers and more Beers!

No comments:

Post a Comment