Sunday, November 22, 2009

Getting ahead of myself.

I am actually ahead in the count now. I was quite a few beers behind but through some serious commitment on my part I have been able to overcome.



#326 Boont Amber Ale, CA- There sure are a lot of microbreweries from CA. This is a nice amber ale with good flavor that is both malty and slightly hoppy. Excellent flavor. It is amazing how many good beers the USA makes.






#327 Rogue Ale Santa's Private Reserve - OR This is a really good beer from a brewery that consistenly makes good beers. If Santa was drinking this at home I am pretty sure no presents would get delivered. Then again he doesn' t really have to drive. This is a very good amber beer with nice taste and a smooth finish.






#328 Hell or High Watermellon Wheat Beer - CA - This beer really tastes like watermellon. It is a little sweet for me, sort of like a watermellon jolly rancher, but if you like fruity beers I would say try this at your next summer picnic.




Cheers and more beers!

No comments:

Post a Comment